Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Movie Night

If you are looking for a fun theme for your next party, a great idea is "movie night!" It would be fun to mail movie ticket invitations to guests and invite them for a sleepover complete with popcorn, candy and great movies.
aIMG_1951
At our house we did a simple movie night so we could watch a classic: "Space Jam!" We were big fans of Michael Jordan growing up, and I am happy to report that "Space Jam" is just as good these days as it was back then!
Untitled
Of course we had to have some yummy popcorn and classic movie snacks like Reese's Pieces, Junior Mints, Sugar Babies, and M&M's. Grammy and little C got snuggly for the movie with snacks in hand! We also got some fun plastic cups with swirly straws. These would make a great party favor for a movie themed bash!
aIMG_1963
I'm sure my nephew would have loved to have tons of friends over for our movie night, but at least Bugs Bunny and the gang were able to entertain him!
aIMG_1977
I love this candid shot of Grammy and C laughing at those wacky Looney Tunes!
aIMG_1965
I would definitely recommend a movie night for your next family night or kid's party. You could customize the snacks and party decor to your movie of choice.
Untitled

1 comment:

Emily J. Stivers - Oh Happy Roar said...

Ah! I just bought Space Jam a few weeks ago and watched it! It was just as good as I remembered :-)