Sunday, July 14, 2013

Free Printable: Movie Night Invitation

If you've read my blog before, you might guess how much I like themed parties! I love planning all the details it takes to pull off a fun party. Most recently I had a small movie night sleepover with my nephew. Inspired by that, I decided to make a set of printable movie night ticket invitations.

aIMG_2321
 
Oh, and it's free!! Download the free printable movie invitation here

aIMG_2322 

The invitation is meant to print on a 8.5 x 11 size sheet of white cardstock paper, 3 invitations to a page. The tickets are blue, yellow, and red, and the text fields can be filled out once you download the PDF file.

aIMG_2326

These tickets fit perfectly into a business envelope (size #10) so that you can mail them as invitations for your next movie night party! I hope that you like them!

As always with my printables, I'd love to see photos of how you used them. Remember that each printable is free for personal use only. Enjoy!

No comments: