Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer, Summer, Summer time!

I can't believe that the month of June is almost over! Of all the summers I've lived through, this one is the fastest one I can remember. I hope that you are taking the time to enjoy some of it. I know that some of the best times I have during the summer are with my friends and family, especially my nephew C!

EMAGEE613a

In fact, we have been enjoying some pool time, reading books for the library's summer reading program, crafting, planning for his summer birthday bash, and just having fun!

EMAGEE613c

I just love hanging out and laughing with my goofy side-kick! I cannot believe that he will soon be turning 6 years old! Just like the summer, it's going so fast. He finished kindergarten and will be in 1st grade this Fall. I'm so amazed by everything he has learned: math, reading and even writing already!

EMAGEE613e EMAGEE613f

Be sure to enjoy the good times with the ones you love. I know that I will. Oh, and make time for the relaxing stuff too, like pool yoga! 

EMAGEE613b

If you're looking for a fun and creative Summer activity, check out the free printable coloring book I made last year.

No comments: