Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Handmade Valentine cards

I had a blast making handmade Valentines with my friends at the February DIY Louisville meet-up! Good Garbage was there with some materials we could recycle into cards. I recycled some pages from an old book that was falling apart by punching out hearts and making a bunting inside the card. 
Untitled
Untitled
It took a while, but I flipped through the book to make sure I could find pages about love, before I clipped out my little paper hearts.
Untitled
Look! It's a surprise on the inside!
Untitled
Untitled
You are short on time, but it's never too late to make some handmade cards. Julee has some last minute ideas if you need them, but use your imagination! You could also use my printables (One, Two)--free, fast, and easy!
Untitled

2 comments:

MoMo's Creations said...

LOVE this Garland idea!! Super cute!
BTW....you gals look great on the news!!

Craft E Magee said...

Thanks so much!