Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair- Chicago

D.I.Y. Louisville Mag Booth photo Untitled Renegade booth Untitled IMG_7054 IMG_7050 IMG_7064 Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled  Untitled Untitled Untitled

I'm sure that was photo overload, but I still had so much to share from my trip to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago with D.I.Y. Louisville. We had an awesome time, but there was so much to see. I seriously have a pile of business cards from all the booths that I wanted to buy something from, and that wasn't even every booth!

I bought some really cool stuff: support Local sticker (DKNG), Dino art (Mr. Walters), Royal Tenenbaums print (Cordial Kitten), art cards from (La Familia Green) (Pussies on Parade) (McBitterson's), pins from (Rar Rar Press), heart earrings (Isette), sad cigarette plush (McBitterson's), and shark print (Berkley Illustration).

There were so many talented artists there. It gave me hope that one day I will be a part of an amazing craft show as a vendor! Yay, crafters and artists!

No comments: