Friday, May 27, 2011

Big News!

Crafting Tools


It seems like every time that I keep a blog, there are always big gaps in between my posts, and an eventual apology post for my absence. It has been almost a full month since my last post, but I promise that I did not disappear! I have been working on some crafty things, I just haven't gotten around to posting them.

It's about time for me to share. I have some big news! There is a new Crafter's Mall opening in Louisville, and I will be one of the vendors! My dolls and handmade gifts will be available for sale along with twenty-something other crafters. The shop is on Dixie Highway and will be called Unique Creations.

I will share more information about the location and date of the grand opening soon. I will also be featuring some new dolls and other items in the weeks to come. For now, I will share these little cuties.

Piggy Banks


I had the idea for these little piggy banks while trying to think of a going away present for a co-worker who got another job. She liked pigs and the one I made for her was so cute that I decided to make more! I hope you like them!

No comments: